Historic charm meets modern amenities at Cobblestone Commons, located right off of the Canal Walk and James River and near some fantastic local restaurants and bars like The Hard Shell, Southern Railway Taphouse, Mom Siam's, and Urban Farmhouse.The apartments, renovated from their origins, are an 1800's butcher's market, feature original exposed brick and hand-hewn beams but feature modern touches like stainless steel appliances, full-sized in unit washer and dryers, large bedrooms, and closets, and hardwood flooring throughout. Our apartments are all-inclusive. One price covers your rent, internet, electricity, water/sewer, and trash. The building is also pet-friendly with no weight restrictions and just a one-time pet fee. No monthly pet rent.Contact us to secure your apartment at Cobblestone Commons
A look inside
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- and Recreation
- Blocks from the James River and Brown's Island
- Controlled Access Entry
- Historic Building
- Street Parking Available with Private Surface Lots Nearby For Rent
- Walk or Bike to VCU’s Medical Campus or Downtown Businesses
- Walk or Bike to VCU’s Medical Campus or Downtown Businesses, Parks, and Recreation
A look inside
- and electricity!
- Beautiful Views of Richmond’S Skyline and Main Street Station
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air Conditioning and Heating with Electronic Thermostat
- Exposed Brick Walls and Wood Beams in Select Units
- Full Size Washer/Dryer in Each Unit
- Most utilities included with rent! Pay just one bill a month! This includes water
- Most utilities included with rent! Pay just one bill a month! This includes water, sewer, trash, internet, and electricity!
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Modern Kitchens feature Stainless Steel Appliances including Dishwasher, Glass Top Electric Stove/Range, Combination Microwave/Vent Range and Refrigerator with Ice Maker. Granite Countertops and Designer Cabinetry.